When one of the real estate agents on my team had a baby the other day, I was looking for a way to send my best wishes. I found this cool service called SendOutCards. I really like the concept and I will continue to use it to help me build better business relationships. In this post, you will learn how to use SendOutCards for your real estate business and enjoy the benefits.
The website provides tools for you to create a card design online and then they mail a physical card to the person. I used photos that she posted on Facebook of the baby to create the card. I created my design using two photos and chose a gift for delivery with the card. I really love the concept of sending a physical card without me running around to buy it, stamp and mail it. How many times have you had good intentions of sending someone a card but just never got around to getting it?
The pictures of the baby personalized the card, so I do not think she is likely to throw the card away. Then, I thought, this is great marketing. We want to send out contacts material that people keep and not throw in the trash. This way they will think of us when they can use our services.
You can create notes of appreciation and thanks for your colleagues to let them know someone appreciates their efforts. These individuals are difficult to find and you want them to stay on your team.
Here are some other ideas for using SendOutCards for your real estate business:
- Send a card to keep in touch with clients to ensure they remember your name. I always send a thank you after a deal closes.
- Thank associates and clients with notes of appreciation for their business and support.
- Remember the people on your professional and personal mailing list with holiday cards. Any holiday during the year provides an opportunity to stay in touch.
- Commemorate the special days with cards for anniversaries, graduations, birthdays, congratulations, and condolences. An email will remind you when it is time to send a card.
- Track the news and send a card for a birth, marriage, or job promotion.
- Mail out announcements when you sell a property to cash buyers. Let them know you have more in the pipeline.
- Check the newspaper for foreclosure notices and contact homeowners to inform them about alternatives that can improve their situation.
- Mail cards to individuals who are advertising sales by owners.
- Network with accountants, lawyers, and other professionals who may be able to send you referrals for business.
- Send cards to follow up with individuals you meet at chamber meetings and networking events.
- Thank lenders, pest control companies, inspectors, appraisers, and other service providers for their work. They can be a great source for referrals as well.
- If someone sends you a referral, acknowledge the effort with a thank you card.
Sending thank you notes and cards is an effective appreciation marketing technique that will pay off. Building strong relationships with colleagues and clients will strengthen your business. You will enjoy more referrals and repeat business if the individuals you work with trust and like you.
These are just a couple of ways on how to use SendOutCards for your real estate business. Now I would love to hear from you. Do you send out cards to build relationships with prospects and colleagues?